Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Santilly's Is Off The List

I'm restless this morning. I drank 3 cups of coffee with dinner last night. It was the best part of the meal.  I wish I could get my $36 back.  I know it's good to try new things but I was terribly disappointed after the anticipation all day to try this new dinner house.  (Note to self: stick with good old stand-by, Emerald of Siam. They deserve your business.)

I hate to be critical but I'm afraid Olive Garden (I can't even believe I'm saying this) will get my business the next time I crave Italian food.  Or, perhaps we'll spend our $$ on gas and drive over to Cathy Jean's house for her awesome homemade lasagna.

We did, however, enjoy the company of our friends, Becky & Bill.  Sometimes you just have to look for the silver lining in the cloud. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...