Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Calm After the Storm

We had high winds here in the Tri-Cities last night. The news said we could have up to 70 mph wind gusts but I don't think they got that strong. It finally quit blowing around 3:00 a.m. and when I let Missy out this morning at 5, I saw twinkling stars in the morning sky.  I love the calm after a storm.  It's 6:45 a.m. and I just snapped this pic outside my front door. Mother nature took care of the leaves on our tree and I'm glad I didn't spend any time raking leaves off the lawn last weekend as she took care of those, too. Although I loved watching the storm roll in yesterday as it made a gorgeous sunset, I love a clear, blue morning sky even more.  I predict it's going to be a good day.  love, Susan

1 comment:

  1. Yes it is a good morning....Miss you both...Dad and Nancy

    ReplyDelete

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...