Thursday, April 24, 2014

U is for Upper (A to Z Blogging Challenge)

A friend napping on a camping trip.
UPPER:  Warm fuzzies. Goosebumps. Happy tears. Butterflies in the stomach. Laughter. Moments you know are special and you never want to forget.
 
Sometimes I'm able to capture them in my lens. Sometimes I have to stop and take a mental picture like  Claire in the movie "Elizabethtown" and hope it stays with me forever.


My son and daughter-in-law sharing a laugh
with her brother and friend. Priceless.
Today I am sharing a couple of photos I chose randomly that instantly bring back feelings of joy when I see them.
 
The last 12 years of my life have been non-stop experience in fun and adventure. I wish I could remember every single moment of it but the images I shoot will have to do.
 
These are just a millisecond glimpse of my life.
 
Best day ever spent with two great friends on a
day trip to Seattle. Epic fun!
 
Motorcycle trip with friends on a fine summer day.
I hope you have some epic moments in your life. 
 
love, susan


2 comments:

  1. I love pictures...especially when I'm homesick or feeling blue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first picture: just seeing the laughter makes my heart smile! The motorcycle rides look like fun!

    ReplyDelete

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...