Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Google, I Love You (A to Z Blogging Challenge)

My first full moon pic with my
new camera
Google it.  This last year it has been the phrase that is most likely to come out of my mouth when I don't know the answer to something.  Google it.  Google what?  Yeah, Google "what".  You will receive 33 definitions and uses for the word what. Who knew there were so many?  You can Google that too!

This leaves me wondering ...

Who invented Google? Was it just one person?
Where did they go to college?
I wonder if I can learn to play guitar by Googling it?
Can I Google questions about my new camera?
How do you train a dog to walk who hates the leash?
Is there anything you can't find on Google?
 
How did we ever survive before Google, I'll never know.  And, then there is YouTube. Don't get me started.


Do you love Google?

love, susan



 

5 comments:

  1. How can you even find a place or store or restaurant without Google? It makes my life so much easier to be able to just GOOGLE....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love GOOGLE. Our home internet was out for over two weeks in March, and it drove me insane not being able to Google it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL how true! I don't know what we did without it (or really any internet). I'm always lost when I'm without it.

    Happy A to Z-ing!
    ~Anna
    herding cats & burning soup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Google! I do medical transcription for a living (type up what the doctors dictate after they see a patient or perform surgery on them)( and I can find any word or med I need by googling it. I don't need to get any reference books, it is so thorough with what you can find there if you know how to search for it.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't that the truth?? What did we do before the internet?! I remember spending alot of time at the library. I can't tell you the last time I went to the library to research a project! And what about GPS? I can't get anywhere without GPS; how did I get there before?? :) Fun post!

    ReplyDelete

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...