Thursday, February 3, 2011

Clouds in My Coffee

I had some dreams, they were clouds in my coffee.  ~Carly Simon

Another fabulous sunset tonight on my way home from work. Stopped to have coffee with a friend and could hardly bring myself to go indoors when I saw this sunset.  Inside the coffee shop, there were young people visiting and clicking away on their laptops. We had just missed a little 3-person band impromptu jam.  Are you singing Carly Simon's "You're So Vain" in your head right now?
Can you believe this sky?


I heart Expresso World.


Oops ... should I have been drinking coffee at 5:00 p.m.?

4 comments:

  1. I was doing yoga tonight at the Richland community center while the sun went down; we watched the sky turn over the Columbia river through the floor to ceiling windows. It was so peaceful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW - this is your neighbor, Denice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denice!

    There was a sunset about two weeks ago that was even better than today's. It looked like the sky was on fire. Of course, I left my camera home that day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All that coffee is probably WAY worse for you than cooking in teflon pans!

    ReplyDelete

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...