Wednesday, September 8, 2010

About Light

It's almost time to dust off the old light box.  6:11 a.m. and the sun is just now rising. When I lived in Alaska, I didn't start sitting in front of the light box until October but I think perhaps starting early is a good idea.  I should be dusting it off instead of writing.  So many things to do ... so little time.  Tonight I'm hoping to go out the ranch to watch my dog friends practice their agility runs for the weekend match.  We'll be at the beach so I won't get to see them compete.  Today is starting out much better than yesterday. It's amazing what a difference 24 hours can make.   .... suddenly I'm Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...