Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Beach

I'm still enjoying memories of our weekend at Cape Lookout.  I rarely come back from a vacation and have the happiness of it last this long.  Going back to work usually wipes it out within the first 4 hours.  But, last weekend was different.  I'm not sure why.  And, it doesn't really matter why except that if I knew, I'd try to capture that and parlay it into every weekend getaway!  I am still going through my photos to edit them and with each one I am transported back to those two days on the beach. Maybe that's it ~ precious moments captured digitally. It was all good ... every single moment of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...