Friday, September 17, 2010

5 Minutes

It's been a long week. The boss pointed out that working 5 days in a row is torture after a 3-day week last week. Hell yes, it is torture! I have a photography class tomorrow that I'm really looking forward to. One of my friends will be there, which makes it extra special. Last night, one of my acquaintances was talking about going on a motorcycle ride with a friend and she worried as she got to work 5 minutes before work started. I chuckled to myself because I think that's the way life should be. Show up early for the fun stuff and enjoy it to the very last 5 minutes!!! There is a lot of fun stuff to pack into life and some days I want to do it all.  Since it's not possible to do it all, I get to choose the things I really, really want to do and do 'em.  I secretly hope it rains tomorrow because I'll be sitting in that photography class, wishing I could be sitting on a motorcyle or riding in the car somewhere. The truth is I'm quite certain I will enjoy the class and meetng new people just as well as riding. Ah, so many things to do, so little time.  I think I've been "asleep" a good portion of my life and just now making up for lost time.  Nonetheless, it's Friday and I get 48 hours to pack in as much fun stuff as I can.  Here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...