Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Simulated Sunlight

Today I started doing time in front of my light box.  Usually I don't start until October but I decided it's not going to hurt a thing to start early.  I always journal when I'm sitting in front of it and I note the last time I journaled was June!  I don't think I was sitting in front of the box when I journaled in June but must have just decided to write.  Writing always seems to do me good, I don't know why I get away from it sometimes. Hmm....

Received a book I ordered from Amazon yesterday: "The Art of Non-Conformity" by Chris Guillebeau.  Read the first chapter this morning while in front of the box and I can hardly wait until tomorrow to pick it up again.  Sitting in front of a light box is not hard ... it actually helps me get those books read that have been sitting all summer while I was busy doing something else.

Happy Tuesday ....  love, Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...