Friday, April 24, 2015

Use What You Have (A to Z Blogging Challenge)

I'm not a very traditional person. I don't like to buy the best and fanciest of anything ... I prefer to use what I have.  I use what I have on my craft table, in my camera bag, in the fridge, etc. to create whatever it is I'm into at the moment.
 
Recently we were invited to a friend's house for Easter dinner.  Miss L and her mom were there too and I got to snap a couple of images of her cuteness in her Easter dress.  It was very impromptu and kind of cold that day. Our host grabbed a blanket and we looked for some kind of suitable background as quickly as possible.
 
I'm super happy with the color combo here. The image was a bit blurry as I'm not all that fast with my settings and honestly, this little chica is on the move now and doesn't sit very still for my camera. I don't have fancy equipment or props I drag around. I love the freedom this gives me to think quick and use my imagination.
 
Have you ever come up with a great new recipe using just what you have in the fridge? Do you ever just draw a Mandela on a piece of white paper with a pencil? Ever just place a few cute stickers on your outgoing bills to make the person on the other end smile?
 
love, susan
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...