Me? I'm writing this post right now, early Monday morning ... not because I don't like spending time writing but because I spent my weekend doing the fun things I like to do in the creative department; things I love to write about. We took a drive Saturday (read: Artist's Date) and although it was not sunny where we ended up, I used a few creative buttons in my editing program and made the skies the blue I was seeking. Easy fix.
I have a ton of tricks up my sleeve for creating. Just off the top of my head, here is a list of things I do to stay an easy, creative person because let's face it ... if it's hard, I'm probably not going to do it.
- Carry a camera everywhere I go
- Keep colored pencils and pens on my home desk top
- In my bag I carry a quart-sized zip loc bag filled pens and blank cards for creating Zentangles (that post will be at the end of this series)
- Have photo prints made of my favorite images to affix to blank cards for quick note cards
- Use color in the kitchen when I'm creating a meal
- Highlighters ... I keep them everywhere!
How about you? Got any easy tricks up your sleeve? If you're like me, you're always looking for new ways to be creative. Tell me what little things you do to help that process. I'd love to hear from you!
TOMORROW: F words!