Friday, April 17, 2015

One Minute Post (A to Z Blogging Challenge)

The letters N and O got away from me this week.
 
It's Friday. I'm tired. You'll forgive me if I just leave these beautiful spring flowers here for you, right? Write.
 
Change is coming. You can take that to the bank.
 
I haven't been stopping enough to smell the flowers but that is about to change.  The weather is expected to be in the high 70's starting today.  Vrooooom vrooooom! Dusting off the motorcycle and heading towards adventure to see whatever comes my way.  Did you just hear that old Steppenwolf song right now when you read this? 
 
Okay, well, go out there and make it your best day ever.  I'm going to!
 
Have you had your best day ever yet?  What would it look like? What's your favorite thing to do on your days off?
 
love, susan

3 comments:

  1. It's easy for these elusive letters to get away this late in the challenge. I've got the final 3 yet to do, all the rest I had up a week in advance otherwise I couldn't have kept it up. My best day ever would be active, getting everything done I have planned to do and a few more surprises as well. I've had a lot of good days in my long life but not so many"best days" lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best day ever… on the beach with kids and grandkids. My favorite thing to do on my day off is just meander. I like to get up without a plan and just meander through the day, following the "I feel like doing this or that, now," one right after another, unhurried.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I heard Steppenwolf. Hope you're varooming to your heart's content. :-)
    The View from the Top of the Ladder
    Take 25 to Hollister

    ReplyDelete

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...