Monday, July 18, 2011

Sunshine

"Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine." ~ Anthony J. D'Angelo

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.  I feel guilty for being so crabby.

The sun is poking through some gray haze and 91 degrees is the forecast for today.

I think I'll shake off the crabbiness ... and go do something nice for somebody.

love, susan

EARLY EVENING UPDATE: We went out and hit some thrift shops today but before we left, I found a turtle in my back yard. Weird. I didn't know we had turtles in this area. "Missy" was totally focused on it so I put up a little temporary fence to keep her away from the turtle.  When we got home from thrifting, the turtle was nowhere to be found.  I'm feeling much better this afternoon.   I've been trying to cut back on coffee and sugar ... and it definitely has an effect on my mood.  This too shall pass, undoubtedly.  

2 comments:

  1. Susan, I made my soup for lunch today. How is everything going? ?Hope you have been able to shake the crabbiness and enjoy the day. I wish we had sun and 91. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sun and 91? hummmm...68 and slightly sunny here and the weather hasn't got a thing to do with mood. Whatever it is that's making you feel out of sorts, may you face it, and get past it and feel happy again in no time. Life is short...Huggs from me to you!!

    ReplyDelete

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...