Saturday, January 12, 2013

It's All About My Attitude


It's a little frosty out this morning. I get up with the chickens and sit in my comfy Lazygirl every morn and read for awhile. Since today is Saturday I read a little longer today and waited for the sun to make her appearance. When I opened the blinds, I discovered a heavy frost has fallen and decide to slide into my warm house slippers and grab my camera. Missy and Abbie followed me outside to snap a few pics. I was surprised and so happy to see my dogs rolling around as if the hard, cold ground was giving them a massage. The sharp, frozen blades of grass must feel good to them because I swear I saw them smiling.

I love the sound frozen grass makes when I step on it. I love the dryness in the air this morning and the chance to draw a heart on my car window. The air is clean and quiet. I have a busy day ahead so I need to go forward with the right attitude.
I think I've reached it.

love, susan





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I never thought about how frozen grass feels to a dog. That must be like a good back scratching'.

    I love the close-up of the frosty leaves. But it made me cold. I looked at it, then had to go get a warm drink of Pero before I returned to look some more.

    ReplyDelete

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...