Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hawaii Dreaming

It's 26 frigid degrees here this morning.
 
I'm so happy I have photos I can whip out and be transported somewhere else for just a moment.
 
I shot this photo the first morning  in Honolulu in 2010. We stayed 2 short blocks off the beach but could see this veiw from our room.

I love everything about Hawaii.

I love the warm air.

I love the smell of Kona coffee, fish on the grill, and salt water.

I love how everyone is so laid back and easy.

I love that drivers in Hawaii don't honk their horns.

I love the fresh fruit.

Okay, I'm back now.  Mahalo.

love, susan



 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh...beautiful...and warm... I know where I'm hanging out today, right here in front of the computer with your Hawaiian picture. It's 11 degrees here. Yesterday it was 7. It's warming up which will bring the snow. It's expected later today and tomorrow. Then it will get cold again and the snow won't go away.

    To top it off, I came down with a chest cold with a bit of chills. Yep. I'm going to sit here and stare at your beautiful picture. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 26 degrees? Let me call you an waaaaaaaaaaambulance. That's perfect weather in my book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can have it! LOL! Today it's even worse. We had freezing rain last night and the streets are treacherous.

      Delete

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...