Monday, December 31, 2012

January to December 2012 ... A life very well-lived

 
I'm so glad I started this blog almost 2 1/2 years ago. While trying to find photos to place here, I was amazed by how quickly the time has passed this year and horrified by the thought that I could hardly remember that it was just this last year that I shot these moments in time. I tell myself it's because we are doing so much and it would be hard to remember every single moment.  So often I regret not having taken more photos. Developing a habit of carrying my camera with me as often as possible has been the best remedy for memories fading faster as the days go by.
 
Here is to another year come and gone ... one day at a time
  
 


 


 


 
 








1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous! Glad to see you're enjoying the moments :)

    ReplyDelete

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...