Tuesday, September 25, 2012

10 Things I Love About Fall

~Butterflies ~

The butterfly is a flying flower,
The flower a tethered butterfly.
                          Ponce Denis Écouchard Lebrun


Crisp nights

Bright moons

  Leaving all the 
windows open
 


 
 
Balloon festival 

                  Fresh tomatoes 

                                  Zucchini bread (my favorite recipe)


                                                Red, orange & brown leaves

                                                                        Warm pink sweaters
 
                       Soup (Chicken Tortilla Soup)

What's your favorite thing about fall?

love, susan

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this list! My favorite things about fall are the changing colors and the apples. Hot apple cider is the best after a long day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute list ! I loved that you highlighted the specific colors :)) And your flower photo is so beautiful !
    have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...