Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Currently: Back to Work Today

WEATHER numbers this week are 86, 88, 92, 90, 80. Perfect weather! READING ... I am back to reading Bright Line Eating once again. LISTENING to "Dopesick" on Audible. Fascinating accounting of the opioid epidemic in this country. I am glad I signed up for Audible, although I'm not sure how long I'll keep it. As long as I am listening to the books I buy, I feel it is a good expenditure. I've spent $14.95 in a lot worse ways. WATCHING a series called "The Client List" on Netflix and I am enjoying it very much.  GREAT MOMENTS last week included some straight talk with my step daughter and her cousin while on a hike. Playing fetch with my dogs rated in the Top 10 moments. And, capturing photos of friends with their newly adopted one month old baby. FUTURE plans include the first Thursday Art Walk in Kennewick this week. I love going this time of year as the weather cools down a bit. This area is really coming up in the art department. IF THIS WAS MY LAST DAY ON EARTH I'd die happy. Having the girls here for the weekend was a huge joy for us. They are both full of young energy. Life's difficult decisions don't seem to slow them down and they are much smarter about problem-solving than I was at their age. I caught myself smiling the entire weekend. FINAL THOUGHT I decided over the weekend I am going to try to get in the shower by 7:00am instead of waiting until the very last moment and then rushing out the door. So, I'm outa here.
 
love, susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...