Monday, September 10, 2018

Currently: A Life List

Weather numbers this week are what most consider perfect: 80, 75, 74, 73, 73. I'm noticing the leaves changing when we are out driving along the highway. This is perhaps my favorite month of the year here in eastern Washington. Favorite Moments last week were many. We went to the Pooch Plunge yesterday and the photo here is one of many action shots I got. We didn't take any of our dogs and I'm glad for that. It was very chaotic but fun. We also went to a dance Saturday night. What's Right in the World I got my light box put up on my desk and fired it up this morning. A little journaling and a hand-written letter was accomplished today. I've suffered some break through depression all summer and decided to get that SAD light going early. What I'm Resisting Future tripping. What I'm Thinking I am feeling good about going into this week with my lunches already prepped and a good attitude about things. I just finished the audible I was listening to, Dopesick by Beth Macy, and will start listening to another one I bought recently. What the Future Holds I am going out to a fund raiser tonight that one of my dog friends headed up. It's for a little boy's family. I forget exactly why the fund raiser but really I just want to be outdoors for a bit tonight ... such nice weather. I don't think I have anything else on my calendar yet. If This is My Last Day on Earth please remember to feed my dogs and throw the ball a couple of times every day, will ya?  love, susan
I love summer at the park.

My work partner gifted me this pencil sharpener he got
when he was in England last month. It is my new
favorite "thing".

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...