Monday, September 17, 2018

Sunday Drives: New Ideas

Yesterday was a Sunday drive kind of day. I started early with a photo walking friend at 7am.  She and I drove out to Hermiston and shot some images along the way. Then, the hubs and I drove back out to Hermiston, Oregon, which is a 35 mile drive, in late afternoon to do a little shopping at Goodwill and eat at our favorite Thai place. The weather is perfect for Sunday drives in September/October. You can expect more about those drives in the coming weeks. I feel a creative spurt coming on ... new ideas ... old ideas with a new twist ... you know ... change.
 
love, susan
This seemed to be the favorite pic from my series yesterday. The Snake River.
 
I loved this painting on the wall at Thai place.


You really should try tofu in your Thai dishes just once.


I love a good cup of hot, steaming green tea but
I especially love it when it comes in a cute cup. And,
I totally dig that tea pot!
Clementine has been the best thing that's happened to me since I sold my motorcycle.



Sunrise on the canal in Finley, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...