Monday, April 29, 2019

Monday Upsides: Puke and Get on With Your Life

 
Monday Upsides ... because if you look hard enough, you can always find an upside. Am I right?
 
I had a full weekend with dog sitting for friends and fitting chores & some fun things in. Saturday I met up with a young friend who is mother to this little baby angel. We had breakfast and then hung out the entire day until almost bedtime. Baby N is growing like a weed. She was born 3 months ago just under 5 lbs. and is now a whopping 8 lbs. Her mama decided to take a hot shower and I got hold and take these fun photos of her right before she projectile vomited her entire 6 oz. of milk. The cool thing is she never cried or made a fuss about. Just puked and got on with her life. I haven't held a tiny baby in a long time. Truth be told, I'm really rusty at it and I am glad to have spent a whole day with her so I can get my baby skills back. There will be an adopted grandbaby in my future.
 
MONDAY UPSIDES:
After today, I have 3 official working Mondays.
It is May this week!
Talked with my son yesterday.
Finally got to see my hairdresser yesterday for a trim.
My young friend turned me on to YouTube channels and now I'm thinking of things I can watch.
I watched an entire movie on Amazon Prime yesterday called Life Itself. It was pretty dark but I loved it.
I got more of my summer clothes hung up and put away.
We are still doing the taco crawl this week.
The sun is shining and it will be in the 70's this week.
 
What are you upsides today?
 
love, susan

1 comment:

  1. "Puke and get on with your life". LOVE IT.
    Someone, please get a tattoo of this motto.
    :-)
    Great post!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...