Monday, April 1, 2019

Monday Upsides: 7 Mondays to Go!

 
Watch out for April foolers today. It's my favorite day of the year, however, I have not thought of any tricks to play today. I think I've played them all. I'm happy we're at the beginning a new month but I think the next couple of weeks are going to drag on if I don't get some fun on my calendar. Last weekend I got out for fun family photos on Saturday and a rescue dog yesterday. Our neighbors moved and gave us a jar of honey they cultivated last summer. I checked my garden pots and found growth. And, I bought two pair of Lularoe leggings from my old friend in Phoenix. How have I lived this long without owning a pair? They are so soft and fit beautifully. I will be ordering more.  Lots of upsides! How about you? What are your recent upsides? Tell me!  love, susan

Sweet 7 month of JillyBean looking for a new home.

Lularoe leggings are the best!







No comments:

Post a Comment

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...