Monday, May 6, 2019

Monday Upsides: Too Many to List



Only 4 weeks of work left. I am not going to lie ... it has not been easy to keep going. I think partly because I haven't had much on my evening calendar, the days are a little slower. Meeting up with a friend tonight after work. Hoping to put some other events on my calendar this week. I like having something to look forward to on a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly basis. Not to future trip but just knowing there are fun things ahead helps get through the days. Yesterday, I drove out to the farm and took photos of 3 rescue pitbulls. I have gained a great appreciation for this breed because of my volunteer work. They are characters. They come in all sizes and I sure like the small ones.  We had a friend from the west side visit this weekend. I got some weeding done on my real estate, and slipped a nap in yesterday. We also took a road trip to Walla Walla to share an omelet at a local café  (The Maple Counter Café) I have been wanting to try. It was worth the drive. 
MONDAY UPSIDES:
The sun is shining and we're going into the 80's this week.
The ibuprofen I took last night before bed helped with my aching back after weeding.
Change is in the air.
I've got ideas.
After today, I have 2 Mondays left. My last week is a holiday week!

Got upsides this week?  Tell me!

love, susan

1 comment:

  1. It's always great to look for the upsides. Not sure how I'd get through the day otherwise.

    ReplyDelete

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...