Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Upsides



Time has gotten away with me the last couple of weeks ... pretty much since daylight savings. On the upside, it is finally light enough in the mornings that I can pick up dog poo before I go to work. This is a goal of mine ... to keep it picked up daily. The snow is finally all melted and the crocus made a visit this week. Everything else it behind.

Our neighbors moved out over the weekend. They are a super nice young couple and we'll miss them but we won't miss their dog digging holes under the fence and coming through. He did it twice last summer and blood was shed.

I am hanging in at work but my short timer's flu is no secret. I'm not gonna lie about that.

I know it's Tuesday and late for Monday Upsides so I'll just call it Upsides and scrap the Monday.

  • 8 working Mondays to go
  • Flowers are starting to bloom
  • The taco crawl starts in two weeks!
  • I have a couple of photo shoots on my calendar now
  • The hubs is going to the west side tomorrow for 4 days, leaving me to my house alone (that never happens)
  • We've decided to start a Pros/Cons list regarding moving at the end of summer
Hope you are seeing flowers come up wherever you are in the world. It was a long winter, wasn't it?

What are your upsides this week?  Tell me!

love, susan

3 comments:

  1. Does an unexpected surprise count as an upside? Yesterday morning our son showed up at our doorstep. He drove from Florida in a moving van, pulling his car. We knew there was a possibility he would move here but he never told us he was ready and on his way! He's already arranged for an apartment to move into less than 3 miles away. I am in mama heaven. All my immediate family live nearby now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, YES IT DOES! How cool is that???? Oh Trudy, I hope someday I will be moved to Arizona and I'll show up some day to take you to lunch. :-)

      Delete
    2. That would be so awesome!!

      Delete

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...