Friday, October 5, 2018

Random Positivity


This is in the parking lot at work. Colors are changing.
Happy Friday. This has been the longest week I've had in awhile. While big things are happening in Washington D.C., I'm over here in Eastern Washington just trying to remain positive. You may not know this, but I have a photo album on my FB called Susan Goes Outdoors. I started it last fall and the premise is that it helps me get out of the office every work day to take a photo and post there. As I look back on the album, it is amazing. These photos are from random things in my life this week. I hope wherever you are that you'll take time to stop and see the beauty around you. Taking photos gives me a sixth sense. love, susan
My friend's dog, Tank.



This was taken back when we only had one dog (2010?) on a camping trip.


One of my lunches this week.


A Lamborghini I saw on my lunch hour yesterday.
I know the guy who owns this one. He has a collection
of expensive cars.

1 comment:

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...