Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Right Now: A Life List

WEATHER This week is going to be fantastic! We've got numbers in the low 70's every day through Sunday.   PONDERING I traveled to Portland, Oregon by myself last weekend. I enjoyed the 200 miles each way, listening to whatever I wanted, letting thoughts flow through my brain like a ticker tape parade. Much needed "artist date" with myself. I stopped to snap photos along the way. (see below) I'm excited about the weekend coming. I'll be out photo walking with my friend and have two photo shoots set. Also, an artist friend has a showing on Friday night called The Dead Show ... can't wait! WATCHING I haven't had the tv on for probably a week. However, I am still watching episodes of Atypical on Netflix. It's really good! Went to see A Star is Born while I was in Portland over the weekend. Loved it. Lady Gaga is a great actor ... I'll bet we see more of her. READING I have not been reading lately since I've got audible. I've been doing a lot more journaling in my spare morning time. I just finished filling up the beautiful journal my step daughter gave me for Christmas last year. Ohhhhhh, the paper is heaven under my Precise V5 purple pen. It makes me want to keep writing and writing. A FINAL THOUGHT I recently had an epiphany. I have seasonal affective disorder and it hit earlier than usual this year. I have decided to embrace it rather than constantly fighting it. For me, this means acceptance. I know it will pass. I can slow down and just quit stressing about it. It's okay if I come home from work and put my pajamas on at 5:30pm. Gotta go for now. Hope you have a great week, wherever you are.  love, susan
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...