Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Get This Dog!

Yesterday I spent half of my lunch hour photographing this young dog who is looking for his forever people. There should be a dating site for dogs. If I was single (as in dogless), I'd wanna take this dog on a walking date. It would only take one date and I'd be his. He's everything a girl could want in a dog. Strikingly handsome, over-the-top smart, strong and sturdy, beautiful teeth, attentive. This boy looks at you when you're talking. What girl doesn't love that, I ask you.
 
I have quite a few friends and family who are single girls. If I thought for a minute they'd listen to me, I'd tell them GET A DOG!
 
💚 susan






4 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful dog. Hope he finds his forever home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It is sheer luck when I get a photo like this one. This dog won't be homeless very long. He is a real looker and anyone who knows smart dogs will snatch him up. I wish I could have them all!

      Delete

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...