Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Monday Upsides: Get the Poop Here

(I couldn't get enough of these two)
Oliver
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
🐾  This Monday Upside is a little late posting as I was sick Monday and Tuesday. I got to dog/cat last weekend for these critters I had not sat with before. They are the sweetest fur kids. I had a bed to sleep in but preferred sleeping on the couch so they could sleep with me. They nestled in and never move an inch all night. Really warmed my heart. The cat is the most friendly feline I've met in a long time. He could make a cat lover out of me. 🐾 The weather is still very cold and the snow we received in February is still on the ground. There is an upside to that. See below. 🐾 At the end of this week, I have an appointment with a speech therapist. According to my ENT doctor, I have bent vocal chords. He thinks it can be corrected with therapy. We'll see. I cannot imagine the rest of my life with this hoarse voice but I will accept it if I have to. I'm just thrilled it is not cancer. 🐾 Not much else on my calendar this week accept doing my best to stay warm. I'm wearing long underwear in March. That's just not right.
 
MONDAY UPSIDES:
  • The snow is still so deep that no dog poop has surfaced so no poop pick up just yet.
  • Only 11 more Mondays to retirement.
  • It is light now when I leave work at night.
  • I got a box mailed off to my kids that has been hanging around.
  • I get to drive my garaged car with its heated seats to work this week now that the snow has packed down on the side streets. Warm car, happy woman.
How about you? Anything good going into this week?
 
love, susan

Kai and Twinkles

I have perfected doggie massage

1 comment:

  1. Oh those pets seem so sweet. My Bailey is finally starting to jump on me in the mornings. I am working on getting him to cuddle. Today, for the very first time since he came, he jumped up in my lap. I was over the moon. Stay warm. It is getting warmer here in Kansas

    ReplyDelete

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...