- Looking out my window I can't believe another snow storm is coming today. We have been buried here in eastern Washington.
- As I ponder The weather brings out the survivor in me. I learned how to drive in Alaska when I was 14. My dad had a 4x4 Ford pickup, manual. Dude, I know how to drive in this weather. My little Nissan Versa has been getting around pretty well this week. Some of those old driving skills have come in handy. Lots of great memories have been bubbling up. Dad made us go practice stopping on ice to learn how to handle a car/truck while sliding.
- What I'm learning Not everyone knows how to drive in this weather. I've noticed many people (read: men) who drive big-ass trucks are big asses on the road. I try not to make generalizations without doing the research. If you don't believe me, just pay attention the next time you're out driving in bad weather.
- What's on my camera My friends have 4 squirrels who have taken up residence in their back yard. They were on the feeding schedule and I grabbed my camera for this shot.
- What's happening in my kitchen I have not been home in days. My go-to is always breakfast for dinner. French toast!
- A quote I want to share Life is short. Take the trip. ~ Betty & Walt
- A final thought I've got nothing.