Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lil P

I do love summer. 

It has arrived.

Nobody loves summer more than I do except maybe our new roommate, Phylisha, fondly known as Lil P. 

Lil P is my cousin who moved here to the Tri-Cities about 3 weeks ago. She just graduated from dental assistant school and is looking for work.  She was born and raised in an itsy bitsy one-horse town in Oregon, where is rains a lot. I can tell she is much like me in that if either of us never sees another cloud the rest of our lives, it would suit us just fine.

Welcome to the high desert, Lil P! I hope the sun shines every day from now until October!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...