Monday, December 31, 2018

Monday: The Upside for the First Week of 2019

New ideas are emerging as the sun stays up a minute or two longer every day now that solstice has passed. Monday: The Upside will be a collection of photos I take over the weekend along with some positive thoughts. Having something fun to look forward to, whether it is a date on my calendar, that first cup of coffee in the morning, lunch with a friend, a visit from loved ones, etc. is what I live for. In the spirit of upside, here is what I have on my plate this week.
  • Going dancing with the hubs tonight along with a couple hundred like-minded friends.
  • Tomorrow I shall enjoy a day off and think about the new year.
  • Finish up my application for retirement benefits from State of Alaska so I can send it in soon.
  • Tomorrow is Day 1 of The Minimalist Game.
  • Photo shoots on Saturday and Sunday, one with a very pregnant friend, and another with pitbull(s).
What are the Upsides in your upcoming week/year?
 
love, susan
 
 
The boathouses at Clover Island (Kennewick, WA)


The lighthouse at Clover Island (Kennewick, WA)

Sunrise on the Columbia River (Kennewick, WA)

Abbie and me. She always howls when I try to take her picture.


1 comment:

  1. Love your photos, Susan! The boathouses and lighthouse ones are especially delightful. Love, love, love them!

    ReplyDelete

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...