Monday, June 11, 2018

Another June Life List

Weather this week is looking better with the numbers at 76, 84, 84, 79, and 81! My Favorite Moments from Last Week Definitely would have to include the laughter at yesterday's birthday party in Portland. We drove over in the morning to celebrate our grandson's 15th birthday. It was a one day turnaround trip but so worth being a little tired this morning. When we all get together, there is guaranteed laughter. We needed it. Another memorable moment was when a work friend found out she got a promotion. What's Right in the World Well, let me tell you. Visiting with our grandkids yesterday was a confirmation that there are still good people in the world. Our oldest grandson is working a steady job. He is struggling a bit to find an apartment he and a roommate can afford together. This has caused him to seek out a better job. Isn't that how it's supposed to be? The other two kids are thriving in school and they wonderful human beings. It did my heart good to see them yesterday. What I'm Resisting I ate terrible yesterday. Really went of the tracks. But I'm resisting a defeatist attitude and I'm right back on track this morning. What I'm Thinking I don't really want to go to work this morning but I'm working on my attitude. Sometimes just saying that out loud is all I need to change the direction of my thinking. I had such a great weekend and I've got some fun things lined up this week for after work so I say ... let the week begin. What's On My Camera I didn't even drag my big camera to Portland yesterday. My cell does a fine job these days. Got lots of family photos yesterday. What My Future Holds This week I'm meeting with a new mother and her two week old baby to take some photos. I'm not great with baby pictures but I'm willing to try. I'm doing a little research on the internet for posing ideas. If This is My Last Day, Here is My Final Thought I would die a happy woman today. Seeing those kids yesterday was the highlight of 2018, so far.
Grandpa Gene, Blake, Grandpa Frank




No comments:

Post a Comment

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...