Monday, May 7, 2018

Susan, the Volcano: A Life List

Weather This Week I like the numbers: 83, 87, 77, 72, 73, and 81 on Saturday. Yeah, man! My Favorite Moment(s) Last Week Last week seems so long ago. That happens when I have a great weekend. I received a text from a friend early Saturday who needed a photographer to take pics of her son and his girlfriend before prom. I said yes, and we had a ball. There's nothing easier than taking photos of beautiful people. The hubs and I went to a horse clinic (training) yesterday at a friend's place out in the country. It was a lot of fun and I got some fantastic (IMHO) shots. I also removed many items from various closets and 86'd them forever. I can see the floor of my closet for the first time in 10 years. Never again will I allow crap to creep in. I'm done with living that way. I hate clutter. What's Right in the World I woke up not so angry today. I've been in a funk all week, which was not sitting right with me. Morning pages (journaling) today nailed it. I'm not willing to stay in the battle of wills any longer. What that means is I have a right to live in a space that doesn't make me feel insane. What I'm Resisting Food struggles seeped in a bit with that taco crawl last week and week before. Not horrible but I am back on the horse again and feeling good about it. I have an annual physical tomorrow and looking forward to getting my blood work done. What I'm Thinking Road trip soon. We haven't been on one in a very long time and I am so ready to do it. This week I have the added bonus of driving 4 hours to the west side for training on Wednesday and over night. Thursday is going to be a long day. I'm up to it though. What the Future Holds Time will tell. If This is My Last Day on Earth I hope my last words are not bitter ones. I've been angry for the last week and I never feel proud of myself when I succumb to it. I am a self-described volcano and I blew last week. Letting off a little steam shouldn't hurt so much. Forgive me if you were in my path.
 
love, susan

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand the feelings of anger. I have been there myself lately. And lots of sadness. I think I should fill my journal pages too. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...