Sunday, June 2, 2013

Weekend Update

What an interesting weekend. We went into it with very few plans besides going to see the AC/DC tribute band on Friday night which, by the way, was pretty good.

Saturday, we went to a friend's place in Finley for a late afternoon bbq.  It was super nice and we enjoyed watching our friend do a little horse training before the burgers hit the grill. Attending were a small group of good friends along with some new friends we hadn't yet met. I love going out to Finley. I'm very envious of our friends' place out there ... it's so peaceful and relaxing. I wish my dogs had a place like to be able to just run everyday.

Today we took a drive out to Milton Freewater to eat a late breakfast at Heather's. It was a perfect day for a Sunday drive. We took some back roads coming back that we had never been on and made note that we would definitely be riding our motorcycles out that way when hubby's hand is mended well enough.

We packed a lot of other things into the weekend and it has now come to an end and it's back to work tomorrow.  That's how it goes.

I hope you had a great weekend filled with friends and family and good times.

love, susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...