Tuesday, June 11, 2013

You Say Tomato

Yesterday I posted that I didn't see any tomatoes yet. What a difference a day can make!
 
It is truly the little things in life that thrill me. I found little baby tomatos last night on my topsy-turvy plant. I'm afraid we're going to be up to our arm pits in tomatoes this year because I went crazy planting them in a raised bed along with some containers and the famous topsy turvys. The thing is, I know I can grow 'em. Other things, not so much.

We've been here 5 years now and I'm just dipping my toe into a little gardening. I can see how much fun it can be but it does require time.  Time is something I have right now ... when I'm not working. 
 
What are you growing?
 
love, susan 




No comments:

Post a Comment

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...