Monday, November 26, 2018

November 2018 Wrap Up: A Life List

Days flying by. I have been doing a lot of different things in my morning routine. Mostly listening to podcasts and journaling. I haven't given serious thought to blogging for weeks. I remember when I first started this blog, my mind went crazy with ideas for blog posts. I want to get back to that place. Part of it I think, as I sit here writing, is that I simply need to write for myself, no matter how scattered it may sound. I added a photo of my home office desk here. How messy my desk is usually is an indicator of what's happening in my mind. It's kind of a mess right now. It has been for a while. My mind and the desk.

PONDERING I am in the process now and putting together my application for retirement with the State of Alaska. My target date is early June. I have a few things to pull together before I send in the packet but I'm heading in the right direction. Trying not to future trip ... it 'aint easy.  WATCHING Just finished up Ozark, second season on Netflix. Loved it. Watched The Kominsky Method (Season 1) yesterday. Liked it a lot. Watched a full length movie called Fair Game that stars Sean Penn. Loved it, recommend it. PODCASTING I've been listening to a lot of interviews with Alec Baldwin on his podcast called Here's the ThingREADING Can you believe I am still reading a book I started last summer? I'm embarrassed to say that. CREATING I made a birthday card to send out to someone special today. LEARNING I can do anything I put my mind to. PLANNING Thinking about putting together a pizza party for the hubby's birthday which is not very far away. FINAL THOUGHTS Never give up.  love, susan













 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...