Monday, November 19, 2018

Tom Hanks

Talked with my step-daughter yesterday. I have been disturbed ever since. Some would say I have always been disturbed. They might be right.  No, really, I kind of am.

Her new beau had tickets for a book signing with Tom Hanks recently in Portland. For some reason I cannot recall, he went without her. I mean ... Tom Hanks! Who doesn't love him? Anyway, if you hadn't heard, he wrote a book. I have the audio version which is read by Tom Hanks. It is fabulous.  You should buy it.


Uncommon Type: Some Stories
by Tom Hanks

Okay, I'm over it now (not really). 

love, susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...