Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Bathroom Humor

Had a great conversation with my son over the weekend. I made him laugh.  A belly-busting, tear jerking laugh. The moment was totally unexpected and I'm still on a pink cloud thinking about it.

 
I was telling him about this new comforter I bought a couple weekends ago. I had put it on the bed and decided to lay down and take a Sunday afternoon nap with my dog. I reached down to pet her and found a wet spot in the middle of my brand-spanking new comforter that had less than 30 minutes use. Exploding anal glands was the source.  (this is where my son lost it!) OMG, it's the worst smell you can even imagine ... which made him laugh harder.
 
My son has my sense of humor. I don't presume to describe his but mine is perhaps best described as ironic with a hint of dark. Anyway, the conversation went from there to how their cat seems to always find the carpet instead of the linoleum as a catching place for his vomit. Why??????
 
Thanks for the laughs, son. It truly will keep me going this week.
 
love, mom (Susan)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...