Wednesday, December 6, 2017

5 Minute Post

I have 5 minutes until my lunch hour is over so here is the 5 minute version of a blog post today.

I am seriously tired of working. It seems to be getting worse every day. I stand at the door to leave every morning and it takes everything I have to keep moving. I just would rather not.

Seasonal Affective Disorder has kicked into high gear. Bedtime has been before The Big Bang Theory theme song comes on.

I always feel this way in December. It will pass. Don't worry.

Meeting friends tonight after work to cruise downtown at the local shops and get a little Christmas cheer.

That's all.

love, susan

4 comments:

  1. I can sympathize. I look forward to the December equinox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Some years are harder than others. I've done okay until this last week. All I can think about it Arizona. LOL!

      Delete

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...