Thursday, May 2, 2013

Truth and Justice

Yesterday was a pretty awesome day.
 
I got to be present while an attorney in our office who just passed the Washington State Bar exam was sworn in. Her grandma, a friend and her mentor had driven 3 hours from Spokane to arrive just on time for the swearing in at 5:00pm. I've never witnessed a ceremony of this type and I have to say it was really moving. It reminded that justice isn't just for the beautiful people, or the rich, or the connected.  Justice is for everyone.  Truth. That's what it's about. Truth and justice.
 
I caught this image as I was walking out of a building last night.  A perfect ending to another good day.  Love that.
 
love, susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...