Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Monday Upsides: Even Though It's Tuesday

Monday upsides: only 12 more to retirement.  As I write this, it is Tuesday. President's Day was welcomed and now we're having a busy day to make up for it. I cling to the though t I have so few working Mondays remaining. It's not snowing. The hubs doesn't have an aorta aneurysm. I had two great conversations with my son and a friend yesterday. And, lunch out with hubs yesterday left me good memories. We tried a new dish (Jungle Curry) at our favorite thai place. I got my Mini Cooper out of the garage after a one week, non-stop snow storm and we're running the streets again. Seems like a lot of good stuff happens on Monday. Who knew?  love, susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...