I'm linking up with Kat over at Mama's Losin' It (Writer's Workshop) with a prompt she provided. I'm recovering from a case of writer's block so I need all the help I can get. I do love me some lists so I chose 8 Things I've Accomplished This Week. Here goes:
- Ordered a desk calendar at work. I hate to admit it but I'm going old school with a desk calendar. Too many things going on in my office and the electronic calendar is not cutting it for me. It kills me to go backwards technology-wise.
- Wrote every day in my journal. I've been journaling for years and usually don't have a problem jotting something down every day. The events of this winter have killed it. Earlier this week, I wrote a letter to my Utah pen pal and poured out my heart. It was like magic. I broke free and started writing in my journal again.
- Ate a salad for lunch every day. Doing food prep on Sundays helps keep me on the narrow path of healthy eating. Yay me!
- Got my dog to class. We had not been to class since late November due to inclement weather in our area. Felt good to get out of the house. My dog was less crazy at the end of the hour.
- Made a doctor's appointment. I had been putting that off far too long.
- Started prepping for the A to Z Challenge This is a blogging challenge for the month of April. I've done it a couple of times but skipped last year. Decided to join in this year. It will be good for me. It's a great way to meet other bloggers and add some new blogs to my roll. Here is the link if you are interested A to Z Challenge 2017.
- Wrote letters to two pen pals Thank goodness for pen pals who hang in there with me and my long stretches without writing.
- Posted this in Writer's Workshop Thank you, Mama Kat!