Thursday, December 3, 2015

So Far, So Good


We had dinner last night with good friends for a 3rd annual dinner for my hubby's birthday and our friend's birthday. Ironically, the waitress seated us at the same table we've shared the last 2 birthdays. So sweet!  I made a bucket list for December in my last post and so far I've been able to cross off a few things.  Day 3 and I have made it onto the treadmill every day in December.  Haha! Got an appointment for Gene for new eyeglasses. I have two family photography shoots lined up for Saturday. I have not baked a single cookie or sweet thing.  Hey, ya gotta take successes where you can!

What's on your December bucket list?

love, susan


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...