|Photo taken from the car :-)|
I was looking back at my blog post from February 2013 to see if I could find any ideas for writing this morning. February can be a slow month for road travelers like us. I forgot we took a trip to Newport, Oregon last year until I looked back to that blog post. It was rather sunny and I remember now it really brightened my spirits ... just as much as our recent trip.
The best things this week haven't really been things ... it has been more about trudging through another winter and trying to not isolate too much.
If I try, I can always find the best in things:
- It didn't snow
- The sun was out for a while
- A co-worker celebrated her 30th birthday
- My daughter-in-law also celebrated her 30th birthday
- We went out for pizza with friends last night
- I have a great weekend lined up including fondue tomorrow night with good friends
Did you have a great week? If you feel inclined, please leave me a comment and tell me about the BEST THINGS from your week.