What's the best thing that has happened this week?
- We went to the beach
- I took a long nap two days in a row
- We shared a yummy Hawaiian omelet two days in a row at our most favorite local eatery in Newport (the Newport Cafe)
- We walked out on the dock and watched the fishermen get ready to go out to sea
- We watched a whole movie together
- I shot some great photos
- My hubby met a man who is turning 100 in a couple of days. He was feeding the seagulls at Boiler Bay with a huge smile on his face. I think it made my hubby feel really young. Love that!!
- We stood on the dock and watched the sea lions
- Talked to lots of people with dogs
- I had Monday off
- I noticed it is completely light at 5pm when I get off work
What are some of the best things that have happened to you this week? Do tell!
P.S. Yes, my husband is licking my cheek in this photo. He thinks it's so funny to do when I'm trying to get a pic of us together. He makes me laugh!
Need a little poke (prompt) for writing? Visit Mama Kat's Writing Workshop. She has hundreds of fun writing prompts.