Sunday, August 25, 2019

Sunday Stealing

Just got back from a long week of road tripping. Feeling like writing but not much energy so I'm going to do a little Sunday Stealing.  You can play here.

1. Has anyone ever made fun of your taste in music?
Well, yes. My hubs. Ask me if I care? I love me some Prince and I'm not about to apologize for that.

2. Is anyone’s birthday coming up?

Probably. I can barely keep track of what day it is.  Happy birthday if it's yours.

3. Do you remember who you liked in grade eight?

Bill Busby.  He was the first boy who ever kissed me.

4. When was the last time you burned any part of your body?

Recently got a little sunburned. Sometimes I miss a spot with the sunscreen.

5. If I gave you ten dollars, what would you spend it on?

Without hesitation, it would be a coffee. And, I'd buy you a cup, too!

6. What are you most excited about right now?

I have a new grandson.

7. Does / did either of your parents serve in the military?

My dad was in the Navy. He only did one tour but he spoke fondly of his experience in the Korean war.

8. Are you somewhat of a perfectionist?

I like to think not. I do, however, like to have things done the way I want them done. Does that count?

9. Do you like sour candy?

I do love sour patch candy. It makes my mouth water just typing those words.

10. Are all nighters something you have grown used to?

Absolutely not. I'm an early to bed, early to rise kind of girl.

11. Do you usually wear sunglasses when you’re driving?

Always. The eye doc says I have a little bit of damage to my retinas from the sun and encourages me to always wear sunglasses outdoors, and so should you.

12. Do you wear your shoes around the house?

No.  You should see how dirty my feet are. It's a badge of honor and an embarrassment at the same time. I was born barefoot.

13. What clothes are you most comfortable in?
Sleeveless loose top and baggy shorts.

14. Are you good at painting nails?

Not at all.

15. Smoothies or slushies?

Neither but if I have to choose, it would be smoothy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...