Monday, January 21, 2019

Monday Upsides: Happy MLK Day - 2019

These beauties are going to a new home this week.
I love holiday Mondays. All my working life I have made doctor and vet appointments on holiday Mondays. Most doctor offices are open and it's just easier for me to take care of that kind of business when I'm off. Today, I dropped Abbie (the border collie) off at the vet for a teeth cleaning and probably some extractions. I'll have to work a whole week to pay for it but it has to be done. The hubs and I are going to the dentist in a few minutes. Then, maybe I'll talk him into taking me for breakfast and a road trip. It rained all day yesterday and the blue skies are here this morning.
 
UPSIDES THIS MONDAY:
  • The rain has stopped.
  • No work today.
  • We are gaining noticeable daylight.
  • We celebrated our 15 wedding anniversary last week, which means we are in our 16th year of marriage now.
WORKING MONDAYS TO GO:  18!


I love my Snapseed app which allows me to
add life to my old images. I think Mary Oliver
would have approved.


Our wedding day on the might Colorado river in Laughlin, Nevada


It's eagle time here in Eastern Washington.


Found this random door out in the middle of nowhere
while on photo walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...