Monday, April 30, 2018

Tomorrow is Not Promised: A Life List

The Weather: This week the numbers are 69, 72, 78, 84, and 82. Nice.
My favorite moments from last week: I had a great time doing the taco crawl over in Pasco, Washington. For a $20 donation to Big Brothers Big Sisters, we got a coupon book that is good for one taco at 20 locations. To date, we've visited 8 places and had some great versions of the taco. I'm not sure we'll make it to all 20 locations but we're going to give it a good try. The best part was spending time with friends. A friend from the west side visited, and I got to watch another friend get a tattoo. What's Right in the World: I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning so I'm going to take a pass on this prompt today. I'll figure it out soon. What I'm Resisting: I am resisting an all-out meltdown. I think I'm overly tired and haven't been sleeping well. If I can just let this pass without hurting anyone's feelings, it will be a good thing. What I'm Thinking: It was more than crispy cold out this morning when I tried to walk the dog. I made it a block before I called uncle and turn around. Argggh. What's on My Camera: The goslings have hatched and are out and about now. It was a great weekend for photos with the storm that passed through. Better weather is coming. What the Future Holds: I have photo shoot tomorrow night with a puppy that looks to be a part blue heeler and maybe Jack Russell. A party with fur! Tacos maybe tonight and Wednesday night with friends. If Today is My Last Day on Earth: I don't want my last words to be angry ones. I'll get this mood under control before too long. Tomorrow is not promised so I remind myself to make this one the best day ever. I think I'll go hug the hubs a little longer today.  love, susan

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. It snowed here today in the Salt Lake Valley. There's something so wrong about snow on the last day of April.

    ReplyDelete

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...