Wednesday, April 18, 2018

My Wednesday Hodgepodge

I've been reading a lot of other blogs this month because it is the A to Z Blog Challenge and I am participating by being a reader. So many blogs, so little time.  One blog I have been following for a year or two is called A Joyful Chaos. She writes a Wednesday Hodgepodge and so I'm giving her credit for the prompts here.

Three Things on Your Spring Bucket List
  • Clean up the herb garden
  • Keep boxing up items to take to goodwill
  • Go photo walking with my buddy
Where do you find rest? What restores your soul? When was the last time you did whatever it was you answered here?
  • Road trips
  • Time spent with friends
  • Last weekend
Read Beauty in the Mess for eight things to do before 8am to make your day less hectic. How many of these are you currently doing? Which one do you think would help you the most if you added it to your morning regime?
  • Start one load of laundry, drink water, empty the dish rack, read something spiritual, plan your meals for the day, get dressed, brain dump (journal), make a to-do list
Describe the view from your window: It is dark o'thirty.
 
Insert a random thought here:  I can't believe it's Wednesday already. I'm starting a house/dog sitting job today and will get some down time to read  watch non-stop Netflix. I've been reading a lot of new blogs this month and added the blog mentioned above (Beauty in the Mess) to my roll. I love reading other people's ideas, don't you? 
Next week, I will have a guest post from a blogger I've been following for a couple of years now. She recently published an A to Z book about dog rescue that is coming out this month. I'm excited to introduce her and help promote dog rescue. Stay tuned!
 
love, susan




No comments:

Post a Comment

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...