Sunday, June 19, 2016

I Can't Kill Skunks

I had a great weekend full of adventures. It rained on Saturday but my good buddy and I braved the cold weather and went to capture some great shots. These are not the ones we got on Saturday. I blew my wad by putting them out on FB. I kind of hate repeating myself so I'm placing these here for those of you who don't follow me on FB.  After our morning shoot, I took my friend to her place in the country. Seems she caught a skunk in her live trap. She invited me to stay and help her bring it to its demise. I wanted no part of skunk killing and all she saw was my tail lights. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I'm not into killing anything ... hardly even an ant. I did get a look at the littler feller and he was stinkin' cute! I decided right then and there that I am not cut out to be a country girl. But I like to go to the country for photos. Please enjoy my depiction of a great weekend. love, susan  













2 comments:

  1. Neither could I! Ants inside, yes. A rat, once, but not Toby. There's nothing wrong with catch and release. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, wait, wait . . . I kill fish, and crabs, and lobsters . . . Sheesh. LOL. But I draw the line at things as large skunks! :)

    ReplyDelete

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...